Mr. DeVore's Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miranda Rights and Terror Suspects (Hr 5)

+14
Sneha
Bri M
AlexaH
JesseH
RachaelButz
ngypin1
mark n
LindseyS
TristanB
Jacob S.
Josh K
cgimse
LoganH
Admin
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Miranda Rights and Terror Suspects (Hr 5) - Page 2 Empty reply to peer

Post  ivlasek Wed May 18, 2011 1:23 pm

I agree with logan because it is needed to help protect our country and what he says sounds like it is from a diplomatic perspective.

ivlasek

Back to top Go down

Miranda Rights and Terror Suspects (Hr 5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Miranda Rights and Terror Suspects (Hr 5)

Post  AlexaH Wed May 18, 2011 1:24 pm

LoganH wrote:I think that when it comes to terrorist suspects we need to gather information from them before we read them their miranda rights. The reason being that we can gather information from them so that we can use that to help protect us in the future. However none of the information should be used during their trial. This way we can gather information to protect ourselves yet still be fair by not using that information against the suspect.

I agree that we should still be fair to the terrorist because everybody has certain rights.

AlexaH

Back to top Go down

Miranda Rights and Terror Suspects (Hr 5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Miranda Rights and Terror Suspects (Hr 5)

Post  T-Lexi Wed May 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Rachael is agree with you but i also disagree with you. I think that they should be read their miranda rights at some point.

T-Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2